Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Old Vicaridge Christchurch


This morning I had the pleasure of heading to the old vicarage in Haswell Christchurch for brunch, and man did i get brunch. Firstly i question the menu as it stated no gluten free option, but after enquiring with the waitress, I found out you can simply request meals to be gluten free, this meant lots of options! Very impressive.

My Order

I ordered the Eggs Benedict, with Smoked Ham, on 2 Home Made Has browns, What can I say, It looked amazing, and tasted even better, Huge servings, I only ate half, and defiantly not gluten, as my tummy feels great!

**** the old vicarage, well done! The coffee was not half bad either, Id defiantly dine there again! I recommend you ask for a half serving if you get the eggs Benedict thou! Its more then a mouthful

No comments: