Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 3 San Francisco

Well day three American time of my gluten free road trip... and I have taken a decent look at the shops. I am trying to keep in mind I have to lug my huge pack around for another month, and that its winter at home... but there are so many cute shoes, handbags, tshirts... to buy... And I Want Them All!!

So How Is The Gluten Free Stuff Going?

Well I was off to a ruff start, but have finally started finding some gluten free food, today I went to what I assume is a gormet style grocer here, it was on the bottom floor of westfeild mall in the san francisco center. The selection of protein bars had a few gluten free items... the one i tried today was kindah like chewing chocolate covered tinfoil... but got some great fruit and sushi without gluten in the rice vinegar... so all and all.

My body is slowly balancing out due to the time change, lack of sleep, and installment of gluten on the plane... hopefully my ecezma will all be gone soon!

Whats next on the agenda?

Well I am off for spanish tapis for dinner a wee way down the road with my friends friend for dinner, then a pub crawl at my hostel... so should b interesting seeing if i can find some gluten free goodies.

Have another two friends coming over tomorrow, then its off the new york the day after that... very exciting... I have to last, I am travelling with a guy, and I keep getting asked if he is my husband... bizzar, hes a work mate of my flatmate who I hardly know, so is a weird notion.

Anyway enough from this gluten free kiwi.

until next time
goodbye

lucy

No comments: